It is difficult to live in India and not be affected by the adoration wave of cricket. All in all, as we examined once, in the event that we partition our country into equal parts, it will be based on the people who love cricket and the people who love cricket.
Indeed, even non-intrigued individuals like me, who couldn’t care less about any game, will be stuck to the TV screen during each indium Pakistan or World Cup where India is taking part. So here, are exactly 25 new realities about cricket that all cricket sweethearts should be aware of.
- Shahid Afridi utilized Sachin Tendulkar’s bat to score the quickest ODI century of all time
Shahid Afridi was sent from West Indies to Nairobi in 1996 to play for the Pakistan group and didn’t have a legitimate bat.
Then Waqar Younis gave Sachin Tendulkar’s bat to ‘Youthful Afridi’. Afridi hit 11 sixes and six fours with the bat and scored a 37-ball century against Sri Lanka which was the quickest ODI century around then.
The record was later broken by Corey Anderson (36 balls) presently has a place with South Africa’s AB de Villiers (31 balls).
- Chris Gayle is the main batsman to hit a six on the primary wad of a test match
In 137 years of Test cricket, no cricketer has hit a six on the primary wad of a Test match.
The bold Chris Gayle accomplished this accomplishment against Bangladesh in 2012 off debutant Sohag Ghazi.
- Abbas Ali Baig was the primary Indian cricketer to be kissed during a test match.
At the point when Abbas Ali Baig hit 50 years in the third Test against Australia at the Brabourne Stadium in 1960, a wonderful little kid ran from the North Stand to complement the batsman. He kissed Baig’s cheek.
- Vinod Kambli’s Test match normal is superior to his lifelong companion Sachin Tendulkar
Vinod Kambli played 17 Test matches which included two consecutive twofold tons.
Kambli’s Test normal is 54.20 while his cherished, lifelong companion Sachin Tendulkar’s midpoints are 53.78 after 200 Tests.
- Sunil Gavaskar got out on the main chunk of a test match threefold in his profession Sunil Gavaskar.
Sunil Gavaskar was the main batsman to arrive at 10,000 Test runs and finished his profession by scoring 34 Test hundreds of years.
In any case, do you have any idea that he was excused threefold in the main bundle of the Test? The bowlers who excused him were: Geoff Arnold (Edgbaston, 1974), Malcolm Marshall (Kolkata, 1984), and Imran Khan (Jaipur, 1987).
- ML Jayasimha and Ravi Shastri are the main Indians to bat on every one of the five days of the Test
- Saif Ali Khan’s granddad is Iftikhar Ali Khan Pataudi, the main cricketer to play Test cricket for India and England
- Lala Amarnath is the main bowler to excuse the hit wicket of Don Bradman in Test cricket
This occurred in the 1948 Brisbane Test.
- There is a striking similitude between the 1986 Australia Cup and the India-Pak match in the Asia Cup 2014
- India won the 1983 World Cup and won its most memorable Test three years after the fact in 1986 at Lord’s.
India won its subsequent World Cup following 28 years in 2011 and eminently won its second Test at Lord’s in 2014.
- India is the main country to have prevailed in the 60, 50-over, and 20-over World Cup
India world cup 2011
- Alec Stewart was brought into the world on 8-4-63 and scored 8463 trials, Alec Stewart
- Asif Karim of Kenya has played global cricket and Davis Cup (tennis) for his country
- Wilfred Rhodes of England played Test cricket till the age of 52! Wilfred Rhodes
- Allan Border played 153 back-to-back Test matches Allan Border
- The main Indian Test cricketer to be knighted is the Maharaja of Vizianagaram
- Australia beat England by 45 runs in the primary Cricket Test as well as the Centenary Test in the 1977 Centenary Test
Australia crushed England by 45 runs in the main test match held at the Melbourne Cricket Ground in 1877. Following 100 years the resistance was something similar, the scene was something similar, and the outcome as well!
- Each of the four innings of a Test around the same time
In the 2000 Lord’s Test between England and West Indies, each of the four innings was being played around the same time. This accomplishment was rehashed 11 years after the fact in the well-known Cape Town Test where South Africa bowled out Australia for 47.
- There is just a single individual who has seen Jim Laker and Anil Kumble take 10 wickets in an innings
Jim Laker as 10-year-old Richard Stokes took every one of the 10 wickets in the 1956 Old Trafford Test against Australia. After 43 years he was watching India versus Pakistan Test and saw Anil Kumble taking every one of the 10 wickets in an innings. These are the main two Test Stokes have found in his life.
- On the morning of 11/11/11, South Africa required 111 races to succeed at 11:11
South Africa versus Australia
The happenstance occurred during the principal Test between South Africa and Australia in Cape Town. At 11:11, on 11/11/11, South Africa was 125 for 1 and required 111 hurries to win.
- Peter Siddle is the main bowler to take a full go-around on his birthday Peter Siddle
PeterSiddle stays the main bowler in global cricket to take a full go-around on his birthday. This occurred during the Brisbane Test against England on November 25, 2010.
- India’s Mohinder Amarnath is the main cricketer to be excused for taking care of the ball and impeding the field
- West Indies’ Leslie Hylton is the main cricketer to be hanged for murderLeslie Hylton
- Two Robin Singhs have played Test cricket for India and both never got to play after their presentation Test
Robin Singh – India’s one-day expert played one Test match in his profession against Zimbabwe in 1998. His namesake Robin Singh junior was a quick bowler who played his main Test against New Zealand in 1999.
- Sachin Tendulkar played for Pakistan before IndiaSachin Tendulkar
Could you at any point envision Sachin Tendulkar playing for Pakistan before India? This occurred during a training match between India and Pakistan at the Brabourne Stadium in 1987 where Tendulkar came on the field as a substitute defender for Pakistan.